2009/06/29

silenced ink

Lost words…lost memories…lost souls…
Who are they? Unrecognized souls lost in this river…
I used to look t them and say to myself that one day I would swim in despair…

But why? For who?
I’m still writing this letters with no destination
Just words connected to words with no destiny with no sentence

I used to go home with knowing I would love someone and hold her
But now I don’t have that acknowledge
She is gone in that river
Knowing that I don’t had a life in this world

I always had silence in my mind
Never said a word to her
Never dropped a tear to her
Because I didn’t want to

But now I miss her smile and her look

I miss kissing her lips every time I called her name
I miss reading her letters describing her love
I miss her whisper in my hear “ I love you”
I miss her

Every night I walk in the dark streets full with sin and loneliness
I am completely lost in these shadows
Wishing to be one of them

But I must write this letters with no destination
I will keep writing the letters with the silenced ink

Sem comentários: