2009/06/17

prison of forgotten ones

Careless (I was)… Lover (I was)…happy (I was)
A killer (I am!!!!)

Sick and tired of living in this cell
All day eating worms
Every fucking rapper and criminal
Whining and crying for more blood

Darkness….
Hiding my corpses in the shadows
Hiding slaves being fucked
Hiding the ghosts and their crimes

Whispers from the Catholics
Praying to Jesus of never land
Believe in fucking anything

We showed our mother they have no sons
We didn’t control ourselves
We killed mankind
We tasted their blood
We want more!!!!!!!!!!!


At least I’m not sorry to kill everyone
I can sleep in peace and smile to you
Fucking cowards with no point of life

Now realize I’m a hater a killer
Getting stronger and better
Your nightmare makes me smile
Because I am your nightmare



Give me more reasons to hate and torture you
This prison won’t stop me
This prison won’t stop this army of forgotten ones
We are one beast
Our blood will sink your sweet fucking home

I won’t control or restrain feelings I can’t understand
I keep drinking the blood of my son and mutilate the body of his mother

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful if you continue this
in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

my web-site :: Start Your Own Home Business

Anónimo disse...

Hi, its good article regarding media print,
we all understand media is a impressive source of facts.



Also visit my site - to quit smoking