2009/07/17

princess of darkness

One siMple coffee
One black cigar fading
Dead sky
Chilling wind emerging mY ghosts

In front of Me
A beaUtiful princess
Lightning my sky
Warming my soul

A seductive body
A killing look
She whiSpers her song
The song of the shadows

I can’t stop staring I can’t stop writing
About hEr beauty and darkness
WhO is she?

She stares I can’t move
Is this her spell?
MagniFicent lady

She comes to me with one simple kiss
How honorable and thankful


Her skin so soft I Don’t wAnt to stop feeling it
HeR lips so smooth a desire of kissing her
Such a forbidden fruit
A princess of darKness

BeiNg me a simple poet
I will desire her
Writing her and dying for her

I will be hEr cold blooded dead poet
Writing her value
Protect her from the ghoSts of her past

A fearless woman
A beauty from the grave of royalty
I must pleaSe her
I must pursue her

Please hold my rose and smell
My love
I’m lost in your charm
Your whispers I must persuade and obey
Her darkened eyes Holds her beauty
And I get drowned in dreams and unsaid and final words

She is the graceful angel of hell
A luxurius princess of darkness

Sem comentários: