2009/03/16

whispers in the shadows

It’s dark ….
Too dark to keep these feelings inside of me

My face is dry….
What does it mean?
Does it mean I’m dying?
Does it mean I’m human?
Am I a human being?


I don’t feel like a human being!!!
Scars on my body made by my fingers…
This pain I can’t scratch….
Its feels like a snake biting my back

My nails are broken and full of blood
Everyday trying to pull myself up in this hole….
A dark hole full of shadows whispering HER name!!!!
FUCK I can’t think with memories of her always torturing me

Why are my tears black?
Is it because my soul is fading to black?
Happiness is gone to the last….
All my thoughts turned in death…
These tears are pointless….
They won’t bring her back….

Because this is my GRAVE!!
This is my PAIN!!!
This is my SHAME!!!

The moon is my light always with the grim
Singing tales of a heart killed by seven knifes

This is my heart…666 stitches and still black tears comes
Every night I look at her photograph….

All those seven knifes comes back

All the sorrow
All the jealous
All the hate
All the sadness
All the anger
All the doubt
All the pain




My lips are dry and dark
So many poisons I tasted every time
I kissed her lips

The muse of death
Prayed her last wish

My prison
My punishment
My eternal love

The love I so many care
The love I wish it would be the eternal desire

I wish her smile
I wish her touch
I wish her kiss
I wish her love!!!


But if my punishment is loving you
Than I will accept my fate and my will
I will love you and desire you
If it means to live in this prison of dark walls
With the ghosts you cursed…
Being me the cold blooded dead poet
I will write their words…
The tales of love
The tales of eternal depression

My tears will float this hole!!
My screams will tear these walls down!!!
My hate will curse this prison!!!

My corpse will be remembered has the one
You loved without kissing the lips of the cold blooded dead poet

Sem comentários: