2009/03/16

pull the trigger


I’m screaming bleeding and crawling for you!!
I’m screaming your name
666 times every nightmare
But you still don’t hear me

I’m bleeding every time
This knife craves in my back
Writing your name
But you still don’t read it

I’m crawling in the ground
In the middle of the darkness
But you still don’t pull me up

My minds is blasting
Fucking ghost fucking with my mind!
Always whispering ways to kill you

I don’t know if all this is real or fake
Looking at you turning your back to me
When I was looking to her grave

Looking at you smoking every time
My tears were falling on the ground
Without looking at me

Listening to you speaking about him
And feeling hatred burning in my heart

These memories will always curse me
Your insignificant little heart can’t understand
My anger and my sadness

Your fucking eyes can’t see me burning
And dying in the flames of the pit of hell


Fuck this I’m pulling the trigger!!!

Sem comentários: