2009/03/16

talking to the mirror

I can’t accept this pain anymore!
This memories curses my mind
Pictures of her appearing in front
Of my eyes!

His screams….I can hear it…
Full of pain and sorrow
Full of despair and paranoia
But I can’t touch him I can’t kiss him…

Her fucking smiles are fucking my brains!!
Her fucking laughs are fucking destroying my ears!!

His screams are making me sad
And making me praying for his soul
To die and get out of this world of misery
A bullet in the head…
A knife in his heart…

This crap it’s unconceivable!
So many tears so many screams
To receive fucking nothing from her
Breaking apart everything I felt about her!

He can’t understand my mind…
He can’t understand my heart…
Not even a kiss will make him smile once again…
Not even a goodbye will make him understand…

Sorrow sinks deep inside my blood
Not even her arms around me
Will make me get out from this hole
The hole of misery
The hole of darkness
The hole I call hell

I’m his light
But I can’t give him light
I’m his hope
But I can’t pull him up
I must run away before it’s too late


Please don’t forget me
I can’t let you see me crying
I can’t let you see me falling in depression
I can’t let you see me stitching my heart with 666 stitches





666 memories and I can’t let them falling on me
I can’t feel it again
I can’t drop a tear anymore
I can’t fall…

I loved you until the end
Until your heart turned to stone
And forgot about me
Forgot all those moments of pureness
All those moments of happiness
But now you are living in darkness

Screw you all this darkness it’s a last hope
Life moves on can’t stay the same
Stop worrying
Stop loving
Stop living!!

Stop fucking with my mind!!!
Stop fucking with my heart!!!
Let me save myself from paranoia!!!
Let me save myself of depression!!!
Let me save from this mirror!!!
Let me save from you!!!

You can’t save from myself
I’m your life
I’m your love
I’m your muse

You’re my fall
You’re my disgrace
You’re my muse of death
You’re my shadow

Why so many hate?
Why so many screams?

Why so many decisions?
Why so many pain you craved in my heart?

This pain is the solution
The solution to my survival
Understand me
Try to live without me





You’re not my life
You’re my death
My ghost
The ghost I can’t feel fear
The ghost with the eyes of an angel
The angel of death

Try to see my scattered flesh burning
Try to see my tears turning into ice
Try to see my smile fading
Try to feel my heart stopping because of a dead love


Try to see my body full of scars
Try to see my eyes turning red
Try to see my hands full of blood of your son
Try to feel my anger emerging every time I look to his corpse…


Try to kill me!

Sem comentários: