2009/02/08

the love strike again

I promised to myself, I never fall in love like this.. My heart can’t stand like this anymore! I should stop this pain and sorrow. And the people who I thought were my friends just are stupid. How she doesn’t understand the love I have with me and how I care about she. “Nem que todos os anjos mais santos a ajudem, estará sempre cega para ver o mundo que a rodeia. Que mais tenho que fazer para a alertar e avisar dos perigos da escuridão… que incompleta o seu ser. N quero ser o mau da fita, mas o tempo urge e tenho a sensação que o meu diário já devia ter sido aberto à mais tempo, mas também a ingenuidade dela que a rodeia…deixa muito a desejar” I can’t say her name, but all the seven letters will ever be mark in my skin, in my mind, in my heart! How can I believe in love if the only think he gave me was pain and rage. The thing that bother me more is the fact that she don’t say nothing nice, only to blow my head with more questions! FUCK YOU!!! Don’t ever say anything to me again!

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

moço!!! curto totil...rula msmo...uau fizest algo em portugues xD

angel of hell disse...

para os k kizerem saber...o vermelho é msm sangue k vem da minha pele...mais uma pessoa k ficará marcada para sempre pela dor k me fez sofrer!