2008/11/24

cold blooded dead girl


Why did I killed her?
She was the only one
Who ever smiled at me

She was the only one
Who always was there for me
She was the one who kissed me


But that doesn’t matter now
Because I have her heart in my hand
Don’t ask me how
But I killed her with pleasure

Why don’t I cry?
Why do I only feel sorrow?
Please god just tell my why

I look at her knowing
I will never fell her lips
Kissing me

Only now I feel sorry and redemption
Only now I can feel tears
Only now I feel pain in my heart
Only now I created fears

I remember those days
You look at me with your
Beautiful eyes knowing
I was the one you love

I remember the first time
I kissed your lips
Knowing you will always be
The one I love


You will always
Be my cold blooded dead girl
The one I will always love
In life and death


Sem comentários: