2008/11/23

wake up

So many times I told her to wake up
In that Picture:

I’m tired to see you like this
Don’t put your head down no more
I’m breathless to see your hair in the floor
Don’t try to cry the tears that are miss(ed)

Why are you falling to the darkness?
The mirror that you still hang on
The perfect image that will be gone
Why are you insisting to live inside of sadness?

You spend your time looking at the clock
Hoping the dream never finish
You’re dying in one lest wish
Hoping the memories keep lock(ed)

If those wings make you fell free
In eye for eye make you fell frightful
If fly make you beautiful
In my mind, you are not from me

I said one’s and I repeat again
Stop the time, live freely

You make your one loveliness
Shut the mouth of the others

Wake up of this wonderful nightmare!

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

obrigada ;)
o poema e absolutamente,
completamente,
totalmente perfeito..
eu sabia que escrevias bem
mas este poema e...
ESPECIAL*
<3 adoro-te <3