2008/11/25

the mistress of snow


The mistress of snow
A silent killer of the night

A godness only I know
A soul of a killer
Her minds full of deaths

Eyes of a sinner
her body full of pain
Should I feel fear or love?
should I kiss her or
kill this mistress who
curses the forest?
the trees around her
whispers her words
full of darkness and love
the wind making her hair
floating in the air
creating shadows around me

her skin white and dry
as her victims eyes
her hair dark as
her impure soul

her voice curses my hears
with whispers with her thougths
of the way she will kill me

my eyes getting blinded
with her dark beauty
and when her hands touches me
my skin gets dry as a stone
her teeth bitting my neck
sucking my blood and
my pure soul

I watch myself getting killed
but I will never forget I got killed
by the one I love





Sem comentários: