2009/01/21

picture of her


The moon is the reason for my vision to exist
Because it lights up every dark soul around me
Every time I turn around the moon is there
Showing me the steps of crying souls
Who died in the darkness lost in madness

The crows are the reason for my ears to hear
The screams of the demons calling for me
To enter in theyr world of sin and desire
Creating illusions in my mind and soul
Telling spells but the songs of the crows
Makes me continue my road

The road of her luxurius heart
A heart with a rose craved in her memories
Memories of a love dead in sorrow and sadness
Knifes in her heart by her betrayal


Her eyes crying tears of fear and pain
But her beauty covers her sorrow
Her green eyes reviving my life
Her lips full of lust

Creating wishes of me kissing her
The deadly sin of loving a muse
The muse of darkness
The muse of hell

The existence of so much love
Crawling in her grave
She is gone but this love
Will live in our past lifes

Sem comentários: