2008/12/26

the reject

I will never forget
the day you went home
without giving one last kiss

the kiss I wished so much
from you my darling
the kiss I was expecting
from the one I love

I still remenber the rain
falling in my face
covering my tears
the tears I cried when you left

a lonely night without
sleeping only thinking
in you and in your smile
when you weren't looking at me

I never wanted anyone
more than I want you
but the only thing
I got is sadness and rejection

I can't see in the darkness
without you to give light to my world
I can't feel warm
without your body next to me

I can't live with this rejection
I'm not a toy
I'm no ones reject

I don't deserve to cry
for your smile
I don't deserve to kill
for your touch

I only want one kiss
to forget I'm your reject

Sem comentários: