2008/11/14

The angel

here I am in the darkness
earing screams from the impure souls
tasting the dark blood from haters
there she is in the sky
she has the purest of hearts the brightest soul
Her eyes are shining like sapphires in eve's garden
her hair is like leth's river making me lost in her beauty

I crawled into her feet with my body full of blood
with my eyes full of pain
she touched my face covering me with her brigthness
she whispered me her words filled with love and softness
she cleanned my filthyness she made me feel alive again
with her pureness the clearness around me
the way she smiles at me
the way she touched me makes me feel something
the way she looks at me I never felt before
the way she kissed me

Is this what angels call love?
is this what it means to be in love? This questions makes me
cry because I know I will never see her again because

I'm a slave from the Devil's bride she doesn't deserve an impure soul like me
she deserves the purest of hearts the purest angel

I'm an unforgiven soul
I deserve to swim in acheron's river I deserve to burn in
for all eternity the eternal fire of hell

But in this night the chilling cold
covered by a mist around us

This is the night the only night when Hell freezed
The matrimonial of an angel and a demon
The commemoration of the erotic ritual

I touched the her body filled of beauty
I kissed the ecllipsing lust of her lips
I bitted her neck to drink her pure blood
this is the night I will never forget
this is the night when I found out what is love

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

fdx, ta fixe, mas já te disse k ta porra de grande! :P

Anónimo disse...

ohhh angelzinho fuck you. o poema ta grande mas quando é bom não importa XD
ta a partir td, mas mt darkness

Unknown disse...

madness is a quite nice word, my friend


" not even the brightness of the moon
can lit my dying eyes tonight
they've seen the worst of the world
the fallen angel that never tryed to return"


é parte de um poema que fiz há uns tempos e encaixa (note-se que o fallen angel és tu e nao a adoravel menina =P)

Anónimo disse...

Beautiful, Tiago <3